Pray and ask God for wisdom in understanding his word.
- Divide the passage and give each section a heading.
- What have we learnt about God’s mercy (verse 1) in Romans so far?
- What does it mean to offer your bodies as living sacrifices?
- What do these verses teach us about worship? What does this look like practically?
- How are our minds to be transformed?
- How are we to think of ourselves? Why is this important?
- What is the point about having different gifts (verse 4-9)? What should we do with our gifts?
- How does the behaviour of verses 12:9-21 compare with the way you behave?
- Summarise the passage in your own words.
- What do you find most challenging from a practical perspective?
Pray and ask God to help you have the right attitude and a desire to do what is good and right in his sight.